Friday, May 9, 2008

What's with all the "Multimedia Message" thingies?

When I send a picture or video via text message from my phone, it doesn't give me the opportunity to enter a subject line. Blogger automatically inserts "Multimedia Message" as the title of all of those submissions.

Kurt's phone is smarter. It allows him to attach pictures and video to an e-mail message with a subject line, which
Blogger converts to the title of the post. I can post via e-mail, too, but it won't allow me to attach pictures or video to those posts.

Most of what we're posting here is done on-the-go via our cell phones.

Except this one, which is from the awesome balcony of our awesome room in awesome Sedona.

This is our first decent Wi-Fi in days, so hopefully I'll have updates and cool photos from the last few days of the trip for you tonight.

-Colette

No comments: